- April 10, 2019Lisa J.I am in my 3rd year of taking classes & have enjoyed every minute. From being a beginner to now, the instructors & everyone I meet or have class with, is so helpful & willing to sharing their own experiences & knowledge. Kissimmee studio provides a great atmosphere for learning & enjoying throwing pots.Kissimmee River PotteryLisa - we are so happy that you are a part of our KRP family! Your growth in the past 3 years has been truly incredible to watch. Thank you for learning and growing with us!
- March 5, 2019Dawn D.Pottery classes were fun and learned alot.Had a great teacher.Kissimmee River PotteryDawn - you were a great student! Thanks so much for taking classes with us and we hope you'll be back soon.
- March 2, 2019Irene VI have been lucky enough to be part of this creative, welcoming community of potters for 10 plus years. Great studio, wonderful people and teachers. You will not find a more welcoming studio anywhere!Kissimmee River PotteryIrene - we are so lucky to have you in this amazing community! Thank you for your years of making art with us. We can't wait to spend 10 more years with you!
- June 26, 2018Reviewer HiddenThis is a great pottery studio filled with a variety of friendly, talented people. I would highly recommend taking a class even if you are a true beginner. You will be quickly welcomed in to this community. The teachers are experienced and patient.Kissimmee River PotteryHi Jeanine! Thank you so much for your wonderful words and for sharing your experience with us. Community is the most important thing to us and we're thrilled that you're a member of this lovely one that we've built. Can't wait to see you again soon!
- June 20, 2018Reviewer HiddenGreat studioKissimmee River PotteryHi Frances! Thanks so much. We hope to see you again soon!