June 24, 2019
Jackie H. Excellent teacher and great class atmosphere! Enjoyed my first session here, and look forward to continuing another.
– Kissimmee River Pottery Jackie – we’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed your first session as a KRP community member! We’re always happy to have you.
April 10, 2019
Lisa J. I am in my 3rd year of taking classes & have enjoyed every minute. From being a beginner to now, the instructors & everyone I meet or have class with, is so helpful & willing to sharing their own experiences & knowledge. Kissimmee studio provides a great atmosphere for learning & enjoying throwing pots.
– Kissimmee River Pottery Lisa – we are so happy that you are a part of our KRP family! Your growth in the past 3 years has been truly incredible to watch. Thank you for learning and growing with us!
March 5, 2019
Dawn D. Pottery classes were fun and learned alot.Had a great teacher.
– Kissimmee River Pottery Dawn – you were a great student! Thanks so much for taking classes with us and we hope you’ll be back soon.
March 2, 2019
Irene V I have been lucky enough to be part of this creative, welcoming community of potters for 10 plus years. Great studio, wonderful people and teachers. You will not find a more welcoming studio anywhere!
– Kissimmee River Pottery Irene – we are so lucky to have you in this amazing community! Thank you for your years of making art with us. We can’t wait to spend 10 more years with you!
June 26, 2018
Reviewer Hidden This is a great pottery studio filled with a variety of friendly, talented people. I would highly recommend taking a class even if you are a true beginner. You will be quickly welcomed in to this community. The teachers are experienced and patient.
– Kissimmee River Pottery Hi Jeanine! Thank you so much for your wonderful words and for sharing your experience with us. Community is the most important thing to us and we’re thrilled that you’re a member of this lovely one that we’ve built. Can’t wait to see you again soon!
June 20, 2018
Reviewer Hidden Great studio
– Kissimmee River Pottery Hi Frances! Thanks so much. We hope to see you again soon!
June 20, 2018
Reviewer Hidden I am a beginner and needed more attention. Being mixed with other levels was not a good experience for me. Disappointed.
– Kissimmee River Pottery Hi Miriam! We truly appreciate your constructive feedback. We will take this into consideration in the future, and we would like to sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with us. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
June 19, 2018
Reviewer Hidden I love supporting independent artists…they don’t disappoint.
– Kissimmee River Pottery Hi Pam! Thank you so much for your kind words and all of your continued support!