- March 5, 2019Dawn D.Pottery classes were fun and learned alot.Had a great teacher.Kissimmee River PotteryDawn - you were a great student! Thanks so much for taking classes with us and we hope you'll be back soon.
- March 2, 2019Irene VI have been lucky enough to be part of this creative, welcoming community of potters for 10 plus years. Great studio, wonderful people and teachers. You will not find a more welcoming studio anywhere!Kissimmee River PotteryIrene - we are so lucky to have you in this amazing community! Thank you for your years of making art with us. We can't wait to spend 10 more years with you!
- June 26, 2018Reviewer HiddenThis is a great pottery studio filled with a variety of friendly, talented people. I would highly recommend taking a class even if you are a true beginner. You will be quickly welcomed in to this community. The teachers are experienced and patient.Kissimmee River PotteryHi Jeanine! Thank you so much for your wonderful words and for sharing your experience with us. Community is the most important thing to us and we're thrilled that you're a member of this lovely one that we've built. Can't wait to see you again soon!
- June 20, 2018Reviewer HiddenGreat studioKissimmee River PotteryHi Frances! Thanks so much. We hope to see you again soon!
- June 20, 2018Reviewer HiddenI am a beginner and needed more attention. Being mixed with other levels was not a good experience for me. Disappointed.Kissimmee River PotteryHi Miriam! We truly appreciate your constructive feedback. We will take this into consideration in the future, and we would like to sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with us. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.